IDEA Recipes shared by families for families
This Blog post shows you ideas from families for other families.We are happy to receive your pictures and text for sharing here.# Persimmon Jam ( Spread ) : by Ms K.Y.
- Persimmon ( ripen ) : 200g
- Suger : 25g
- Lemmon (lime) juice : 1 large spoon
- ( if you have) Plum from Plum liquor : 5 pieces
Step 1. Cut persimmon into small pieces ( past or cube)
Step 2. Add Sugar, wait until juice comes from persimmon
Step 3. Add lemon juice and add plum wine or other liquor ( if any).
Step 4. Boil it on middle heat
if you feel astringency, you can try adding butter.
# Kale Snack by Ms. J.S
1. Ingredients ( TSF Kale, olive oil, salt )
2. Mix all ingredients and put it into oven. ( 160-180 degrees C)
3. check its condition ( duration should be adjusted )
it can be crispy, keeping green.
4. ready to enjoy with kids ( with beer )
Thank you for sharing, J.S. san!
# Mushroom package for gardening! shared by Y.H. san
This plants are grown in the packages of mushrooms with nursery soil.
And, this SHISO plant are grown from " a Stem of plant " by cutting( 挿し木）
This Paper pot can be used for 2 months ( Y. H san said )
We can provide you with seed and nursery soil for your garden!
if you have any requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.